Friday, April 28, 2006

Well it is Friday

ling should be in the midst of cooking and serving right now . Running around trying her best to serve make everyone there impressed with her training. Excited to beyond comprehension waiting to orgasm after a long week of denial. Then she must mastubate in front of the party before cumming. What thoughts must be going through her head what sweet tortures Sir Garrick is dealing out in my absence. I will make an interesting read indeed tomorrow.

I have been told that I might not be sympathetic to my subs in the way that I ask about what they need . It will be interesting when I ask ling if her needs were satisfied if I understood what she needed. Yes I am a switch being one I understand the thrill embarrassment and utter joy she feels from a good session. I know the feeling of need and I know when the session does not live up to anticipation. SO ling I hope it was all you could ask for and more my pet I wished I could have been there in solid form not just a shadow or what might have been perceived as a blur in your vision as you orgasm.

Sleep well ling

No comments: