Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Protocols

Any one who has been my sub knows that I like protocols , why ? It is simple everyone knows what they must do at what time and where and how. They are and easy tool that a Dom and sub know what should be happening a plan you could say, so that no one is offended if followed. When it is not followed then you can worry about someone are they okay because they have not contacted me at the right time. They also provide the answer to many what if questions when the Dom is not around.

For my protocols I use a very basic idea of politeness and courtesy. Respect must be shown to all Doms as you would show to a parent or one that is older. That I must know what my sub is doing during the day who she is seeing is the same as wanting to know where your child is when they are not at home with you. House rules a little more defined are part of this protocol .

So much easier for all if subs have rules and protocols that I think I will again start using a contract in the future so that the sub knows exactly what is expected of them and what they should expect of me both in the mental and physically sides. I think it only fair.

No comments: