Monday, May 15, 2006

Questions and challenges for a sub

I have always said to you that I would answer any questio honestly but i will not freely offer it to you. you have the olny means at hand for you to know of me and how I think is that not the way to understanding emotions or non emotions. Does it not give you opportunity to understand my emotions for you.

When you ask a question it should develop 10 other questions . Formulate your questions well and we might well have a discussion going. Some of your questions were excellent but they stopped dead in their tracks.
So now I will give you a task in front of all that read here, blog about what you know of me. then formulate one question for me on your blog.I will answer it on mine and then you must ask 2 questions on the answers that I give you. The following day it will be three questions then four. When you reach 10 then you start with a new question and we repeat the process. SO I offer a challenge to you ling. Can you complete this task? Do you really wish to know me?

If yo think I will make it difficult for you yes I will but you have the readers to comment and say if I have not answered your question and I can think of 2 (Sir and littleone) that will most defintely call me on any untruths or that I did not answer the question.

Do you accept the challenge?

No comments: