Thursday, May 25, 2006

Ah the challenge

What are Your greatest fears? (related to You personally and the world)

The first question from ling. Fear is a word which usually will cause discomfort. So what are fears would be the first part of the question. A lack of knowledge of what is to come, is one meaning. All fear this as it does for some produce anxious feelings. So what causes uneasy feeling in me ? Certainly not what is inevitable. If I can not do anything about it they how can I fear what will be? The fear of not being able to stop pain specifically to my family that was caused by a failure of mine.

A glorious end for me would be to fight a polar bear with sword and shield knowing that I will loose is not a problem seeing how long I could last would be of great honour to me. I would when my time is more defined on this world activly seek out a Polar bear.. In the same situation should I seek out this bear knowingly putting my family at risk this is my fear.

Fear for the world? I do not fear for the world it progresses as to each flap of the butterflies' wing how can I fear a butterfly? The world has many things wrong with and many things that are great. That is the two sides of balance no matter what you call them they must exist and balance themselves. SO must old and new. I do not fear change even if it means destruction of what we know as life as something will replace it. Globally I cannot fear anything until it is brought down to a personal level. One of the bad things of the world is that there is no perfection in anything , a great thing is that nature continually tries to find it.

My greatest hope for the world is that butterflies will always be able to effect a change.

No comments: