Monday, May 15, 2006

A listening aid for ling

A major stumbling block for ling has been that she needs to know more about me. I understand that and that some sub's need to have an emotional bond with their Doms or Masters. So months ago I told ling to ask questions of me and I would answer. One question a day (it used to be 2) to let her explore and find out what she deemed .Important.

I have answered the questions with honesty and speed . I feel slighted though. As ling seems to ask the question but not dwell on the answer. At least that is what I think , my reason for this is simple. I have noticed that I am getting the same questions as I did months ago and even the same wording . So is my sub actually taking an interested part in these questions or is she blowing away a task because she has little interest in it. I have in the past re-answered the question thinking that she just forgot the answer and I would mention that it was the same question as before. So to help with your concentration miss ling by tomorrow you will look through all your emails which surely you have kept for reference from Me. you will look for the answer to the last question that I have to yet answered and you will blog about it.

The procedure you will take to find it is to insert your intruder wait 30 minutes then begin to look for the answer in your old emails from Me . you may take the intruder out after you have blogged about the answer. Should you not find the answer because you deleted it then you are to blog about why you are asking the question if the information of such little use to you. The faster you answer the easier the punishment!. And no the intruder is not the punishment it is an aid for your memory.

No comments: