Monday, May 08, 2006

My MY

Well my little ling seems to want to think a lot does she not. Instead of following what I have asked of her she likes to get rid of tasks she does not like to perform. The first time was a story she did not want to write the second time meditation she did not want to do.

Poor little subbie does not quite understand it is not just the fun of what the sub likes to do. Yes that is fun but all too easy she has to learn that she has to do what she does not like almost better than what she likes. I think ling must learn not to think about what I tell her to do. I have said she can disagree but she will still have to do it what is asked.

Starting in 6 days time ling will have to wear the intruder for 10 minutes each day. ling will also have to meditate for 10 minutes a day. ling has to blog about her meditation with the intruder and in six days will have to blog each day about her meditation and her wearing of the intruder. Each blog must be 100 words or more and must truly reflect her thoughts on both . Do enjoy a new routine ling I am sure you are smiling about this one.

No comments: