Monday, May 29, 2006

A comment

Anonymous said...On lings blog

How does it make you feel to know your Master kneels before another in complete submission. If they own him do they also own you?


Well everyone is own by some one or something. I base my lifestyle on a feudal system so it is simple I am served and I serve. ling is only owned by me no one else. I have never knelt in complete submission and I have never been owned never collared. I would have to say that the individual might be drawing on their personal experience or has limited knowledge of what a switch is or does I would prefer to understand their concepts more to understand why such a question, though it does intrigue me. Why anonymous why is there no name if they are asking a question do they expect an answer to be given to no-name. The language of the questions makes it sound as if submission is a bad thing something to be looked down on. Sadly anonymous I do not agree with that idea yes I think it is a gift whether aI receive or give it. Drop me a line should you wish to discuss it further it sounds like an interesting topic I love to talk about switching.

No comments: