Wednesday, May 24, 2006

My My My a ranting princess

Well I have read it on alt there is a blog. I have read it once in a while but not a favorite of mine. Well she is ranting about Dommes not allowed to get angry or be bitchy. She wants to be able to through a temper tantrum but sill hold the respect of her subs and others. Hmmm childish a bit maybe, too emotional oh yah. To me it sounds like she should be a switch and at this moment, but in my mind that would be insulting to switches subs and yes to Dommes,. Should be treated like a brat throwing a tantrum.

With all the whining and complaining it sounds as if she needs a reason to cry and complain. A good old ass warming until she has reason . As for her subs who have written how much they agree with her makes me wonder if this relation is not all cyber or are they brain dead. But all and all she is right about one thing she does sound like a princess does she not?

If a Dominant is not in control of the themselves how can they control any one or thing would be the question I have for her. I realize that the question would just cause her to whine and complain some more so I will ask this . If she thinks that Alt is run by submissives telling their Dominants what to do why does the princess not find another castle to play in? Perhaps a fantasy one where everything is jussst perrrrfect for little girls

1 comment:

morningstar said...

it would seem that some take advantage of the anonymity of the internet to weave their little "stories" dontcha think Cloud???

Personally it bugs the hell out of me... some of them make me want to comment.. to call them on their "story telling" ...... but then i would just be seen as a cranky old lady wouldn't i???

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/