Friday, May 26, 2006

Two questions from ling

1) You stated, "A lack of knowledge of what is to come, is one meaning. All fear this as it does for some produce anxious feelings." All fear this except for You? Why is that?

Perhaps a better statement is that I do not worry about it. Imight be scared when it comes but I will not think of it until it is here. What is the sense of worring , if it never arrives then all that pain you caused yourself is worth nothing. If it does come then worring about what it can do to you might well be the reason you do not conquer your fear and move on.


2) You stated, "Globally I cannot fear anything until it is brought down to a personal level." How personal does it need to get?
Something like war isnĂ‚’t personal persay, but it does affect You. What about disease or environmental issues? Again not really personalĂ‚….would it take one of Your family being affected by it for You to fear it?

I do not fear wars or disease they are only the consequence of others actions . If I were to fear something globally it would be politicians who with no true training in dealing on a world theather make decision based on their feelings rather than what is best. Examples of failed politicians would be any who caused a war to start through agression.

If war was brought to my door then I would fight to survive as most would I think. If I fear the outcome of that struggle then would I have not lost already. As for disease well you know that I have had many things happen to me that is part of life so from a unique vision of experience. I would have to say that disease is an outcome of life it happens if I were to take time away from my health to worry about what could happen I would be wasting my time on this planet and that could be a fear of mine, wasting time.

So how personel does it have to be well for war I would not go off to another land to fight an aggressinve action but would defend my land. As for disease it is not something I fear.

Enviromental issues , In the first answer I talked about change and how it can be affected byt the butterfly. Things happen we can try to do what we thinkis right but we do not know if it is or not. Should we worry and fear that we have made the wrong decisions or should we like the butterfly do what comes naturally to us. SO I might not like weather but I do not fear it nor change that I also might not like.

No comments: