Tuesday, April 25, 2006

It is funny


I have run a little experiment with ling. I wanted to find out how well subs take to pressure and deadlines. Over the past little while I have been a kind Dom and allow her to masturbate for 3 days 3 times a day. Now she is in orgasm denial until Friday. She seems to be doing a lot better since the denial has started. Exercises are up to the level she should be at. Other tasks are now completed on time. Sir Garrick will have one horny little sub on his hands come Friday. I hope his bondage ropes will be able to contain the orgasm.

That said I was thinking of giving ling an option that she can masturbate on Friday at the party in-front of everyone or wait another week to release herself. The idea of her waiting another week hmm we would probably feel the shock waves when it did go off . Then again masturbating in front of a group of on lookers hmmm might feel the shock waves from that too. So what should I do humiliation in front of others and relief or increase the enjoyment and make her wait? A third option I can let Sir Garrick decide based on how well she does at he party. That is interesting oh choice and decisions that Doms have to make it can be very frustrating and tiring can it not ling?

No comments: