Monday, April 24, 2006

The image

A movie made many years ago in the seventies I believe. It cover some taboo subjects such as females urinating on screen and the lifestyle. I did not like the way the male Dom wanabe was portrayed but I found that for a film of the seventies it was quite enlightened. Based on a story called the training of Ann I felt it was a good depictation of the lifestyle view as much as would be accepted by the general population. I have been told that unlike the film the story of O where the ending suggested that Sir Stephen would go through some trials of his own to prove his love for O. Suggesting that there would be a switch of roles.

Oh did I say the word switch oh I love that word. In the movie the Image the Domme is actually a switch . This is hinted at through out the film. At the munch today I found that more and more are switches than I first thought. I had great fun at poke fun at the purist pointing out how switches can play with who ever and are not confined by the concept of roles. I am happy to see that Master and butterfly had started to enjoy this in their relationship. I have nothing against Dominants and submissives that never switch all the more power to them. It is just nice to see that I am not the only one. As my friend Sir says a switch is someone that has not made up their mind yet. That may well be but hell it is fun being indecisive.

No comments: