Friday, April 14, 2006

Contact or I have no idea what you want.

I was contacted by a women yesterday interested in my profile on well you know one of those sites. She said to me that she was a slave and knew well the meaning of it. So I was interested for at first she answered the questions all right until oops, my definition of a slave vs a sub. Yes she sounds like a very good sub one that has demands on her Dom in a more vanilla way. I asked did you read my profile and what I am looking for"yes " came the reply. So you have no problem that I call you when I want not when you need. That you are just property to played with. Yes hesitation has arrived. " Well we have to talk about that' hairs are standing on my neck. I am sorry I said did you read my profile well sort of you asked for a slave. Okay after those words where I say my definition did you read that? Well I know what a slave is. Not my idea of a slave read again and think about it.

So should this be a rant on the school system that has failed in the 3 Rs. Or should it be for those that respond to profiles to be a bit more careful of what they think they know. Perhaps I should write in French I might be more understood. I think I need to re-do my profile

Just a rant >

No comments: