Thursday, April 06, 2006

Tire changes waiting for summer

Spring is supposed to be filled with growth and new life. Okay where is mine. I have changed winter tires into summer ones I have done my spring cleaning and set my clock forward. Where are the fairies and eleves to do mine. I feel like a hibernating bear I have enought of fat to last a few more sleeps let me sleep. I bet they are all waiting for moringstar to open her secret garden so that they can go lounge in the sun.

I have a grunpiness about me these days that I cannot seem to dump. Of couse seeing the ground again covered in snow did not help last night. I hurt in all my joints and need a good work out alas there is no ass to beat now a days. As for walks, ba hambug I have walked around this earth at least twice now no more shoe leather will I give to the soil beneath my feet it has had enough. I am healthy enough at least as much as I am willing to do without some reward. The easter bunny just does not cut it, unless she wears a costume that when peeled off reveals a naked slave inside (she can leave the cotton tail) as my luck goes I think I would find something bear and the tail would loose impact because of all the hair! morningstar wake up those damm fairies

I have tired from winter and need summer, camps and other wild things to go on so that I might shed this shroud of winter's night from my shoulders. Talk to them PLEEEEEEEEEEEEEASE

2 comments:

morningstar said...

i thought maybeeeeeeeee last weekend the secret garden might just start re-appearing.... but alas alack the snow has delayed the arrival........ mind you.. by my count.. there are 12 more weeks till the official return of my secret garden....... and hours upon hours nestled up out there...

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/

CLoud said...

what no comment on my bunnies littleone I know you prefer carrots to fluffy tails.