Thursday, April 27, 2006

a tag that I sort of liked

Early morning reading of Master and butterfly's blog I stumbled across this tag. Usually I quietly run from tags and surveys but I left a comment and it was fun. So if you want to go ahead if you do not I fully understand as I normally feel that way too.


If you read this, if your eyes are passing over this right now, please post a comment with a COMPLETELY MADE UP AND FICTIONAL memory of you and me.

It can be anything you want BUT IT HAS TO BE FAKE.

When you’re finished, post this little paragraph on your blog and be surprised (or mortified) about what people don’t ACTUALLY remember about you.

Come on…I dare ya! ;)

1 comment:

CLoud said...

Delicious what an interesting history I have I can hardly wait to hear about more of my fictional life from others.

Thanks butterfly for the stroy and the tag