Wednesday, March 22, 2006

Worthiness or worry


We all do it. Lifestylers and vanillas, Dom/mes and subs, Masters and slaves worry it they are worthy. They think about the loss of love if it should occur how can they survive? They think of what will they do without that special person in their life. They say what if tomorrow I am not there for them what will they do how will they survive. We as a race worry to much on "what ifs" it is a pet peeve of mine. I fight against it I try not to do it but it happens. Then all the thoughts you did not want to think of rushes forth producing guilt in you. You question your worthiness to the world let alone those that need and love you.

How do I cope? Well the butterfly affect. I have written about it many times in my blog and others . The effect that the flap of a butterfly's wing has on weather around the globe. We are all butterflies. To sit on a branch and not flap a wing, to hold our wings so tight that there is no motion is wrong. The no motion still affects the weather for the lack of the flap. The flowers are affect with no visits from the butterfly and yes the birds suffer with the loss of a food item. I try to be a butterfly in an erratic flight pattern. Touching everything and will till the birds are successful or the strength finally goes

After my visit to the Doc's yesterday I was given new challenges to overcome. At least that is what I call them today yesterday they were oh hell with butterflies where is that polar bear. I fought to get out of bed as the what ifs started to form. Until I read a blog I have been following for while,. I will not get gushy or mushy or go into details or say who. I just want to say thanks for the gentle push of your wings you see you do have worth and purpose keep smiling.

No comments: