Wednesday, March 15, 2006

What happens if

My friend Sir has under gone surgery today and I wait for news. It is simple surgery by the doctors thoughts but for us mere mortals it brings on many fears. We play the what if game. Dom/mes realize the responsibilities the what if game . How disruptive this can be to most people but a for a sub /slave they have no world left no purpose no one to make the decision for them. If we do not talk about it I think some would sit and wait until the lack of water or food would allow them to join their Masters. Sir being one of my best friends has always come forth when I have gone into surgery and gave me the confidence that he would make sure all was right with my sub/slave family and friends.

Thought always understood last night was the first time I was asked the same question I have asked of him many times. It was an very strange feeling. So to the Dom/mes that are out there I would suggest that you do play the what if game no matter how much your sub does not want to. After all you have a will for most of your chattel might as well make sure the one that gave you the greatest of pleasure is taken care of in the best of ways.

2 comments:

Sir said...

I thank you CLoud for stepping in case I might had gone to the big Dungeon in the sky to look out for My littleone...

The report is I am doing well and have put My exhausted subbie to bed to rest...

Sir,
Owner of morningstar

CLoud said...

As a good Dom does take care of his sub. I am glad to hear you are well and will see you today my friend