Wednesday, March 01, 2006

A question has arose

What stimulates a response. On a web site I belong to a question was thrown out to the group on how males respond to ads by subs. The general consensus was that there are jerks posing as Doms that they answer ads with lack of etiquette and with vulgarity. I have already posted about guys and their idea of pictures that entice so I will not touch that subject again and women can be guilty of this also, I have seen enough lips and large mammaries to suffice.

In my response to the question I said we should not give advice to these males as they use it not to better themselves but to use as a tool to get farther into their objective a women's pants. I have to say that the male of the species can glandular over load and not really think with it's brain when it comes to the female sex. I will say that ladies can help themselves by not being as up front with some pictures and fantasies instead being a little coy is intriguing to me as a Dom at least. I prefer a voice in the dark where a spark is set then exploration is demanded by my interest. I feel that those that display everything in the first two lines of an ad much like the feasts of turkey. I eat of it twice a year I look forward to it I delight in its presentation and taste and I am happy to see the last of it go into the garbage and do not think of it again until the next feast.

The ladies that have been my subs are intelligent, strong women. They might be submissive but they are not crap to be stepped upon. Their ads were intellectual and no pics were displayed. I am involve with minion right now who if you have the pleasure of seeing her would say she is a slave never refuses a wish let alone a command. she has great strength for what life has given her. she had no pics up and conversation started with questions not what she was willing to do for any man but questions on what I thought about things. Yes this will provoke the cry of freedom of speach and women's right s and yes you do have them and I will defend them in a purist world how ever this is a real world with all types of personalities both human, monster and undeveloped child in a mans body. Like in nature flowers put out scents and colours to attract certain types of bugs and animals. They still get their fair share of pests but they get a majority of the right ones wanting to drink their nectar. SO advice form me well keep the flower closed until you are sure about the type of bug you are letting in .

No comments: