Thursday, March 09, 2006

Conflicts

An interesting blog by morningstar. I do not believe in equality for all., that is it does not depend on what sex you are religion or race. For me is soley depends on ability. Should every one be paid the same no they should be paid on what they produce. Should all receive an education. No they should not only those that work hard and show they are willing to do what it takes should .

I suffer through the years or racial and sexual revolutions. When being a male and white put you at the bottom of the list. I could not believe people were hired because of what they were of course this was a practice set in stone for hundreds of years it was just the first time it was directed at me. I hate the idea of children that cannot and will not work for what they want they seem to think it is there right to go to school and when it is evident that they are not good in what they choose they switch off to arts.

So lets talk about rights who gave anybody rights ? We did not have right when we came down from the trees. The cow did not say oh humans yes they have the right to do what they want. No one gave us the right to build cities or change rivers . We took it we fought we killed we conquered. No rights involved the nature police did not show and say okay monkeys move over man has right of way.

So in my opinion the only thing that has rights is the individual not Man not Woman not black white Christian Jew or any other definition that sets a group of individuals apart. Just each one of us and each one of us has only one right to try, nothing more or less that is our choice.
.
So in my books prove your self by putting in the work and I will either lead you or follow you why because you try to be the best follower or try to be the best leader. The only way your prove this to me is by giving it to me or by taking it from me. Not because you say so .

The ideal novel and relation shown in it is the Beauty series where princes and princess are the whores and slaves they must prove themselves as followers and as leaders they must find what truly is in their id , in their heart or their soul. That is what I think actions are more important than who or what we are.

"we now return this post back to the fun of spankings, bondage and sweet tortures evidently lacking in the previous words" well at least I think the next post will be on those things!

1 comment:

morningstar said...

You said it very well Cloud! i too believe one should only get what one works for.. nothing more nothing less...

and the scale that measures human beings measures by deeds..

morningstar (owned by Warren)