Monday, August 01, 2005

So if you were naked

SO if you stood naked to the world and could only cover one area what would it be what would you hide from public view. What do we covet as extra personal or what would you show off what are you most pleased with. Inner thoughts would you hide them and expose the rest of you to scrutiny.

Would a sub prefer to be beaten in front of others instead of being reprimanded? Would a sub do anything before being tied down and taken inn front of others? Does the sub feel that masturbation in front of others that consent to be degrading? If a sub had to stand in a room in the middle of the floor and be caressed and touched would she?. Funny all that a sub is willing to do there is always something that can crush and destroy all the training one thing that the sub might do but the disgust will linger and ferment until her spirit has been destroyed or the relation has ended. As a Dom there has always been one that is honesty for me. Without it I cannot be nor can the sub be . I covet those that offer honesty before all else . If I ask a question it is okay to say I cannot answer that at this moment rather than tell me what you think I want to hear. Out of all offences this one I give only 1 error in judgment to my future and owned subs. I think that is fair for I give only honestly, it is the bases for honour.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I totally agree. I don't believe any realtionship can survive without complete honesty.