Saturday, August 27, 2005

Time an old enemy

Today was a vanilla day as was last night. My daughter and wife did the street sale on St Laurent Street which means 5 minutes of shopping and 2 hours of eating and discussion. Today I did the sale again this time with my wife and mother in law in tow. I mainly went for the swords and knives I had seen the night before. Upon close examination they proved a disappointment they were show pieces and would fall apart if they were used.
The day pasted quickly before I realized it was 5 pm. A Domme friend of mine had asked me to go to Le chateaux with her I thought this was an excellent time to see how well pup had learned the rules. This was not to be I was too tired and pup did not have a lift home I do not allow my ladies to go out with out a secured transport back. I know pup might have been upset but it was for the better. Another time pup and I am sure the treat I offered to you might give you a little more release. Though I do miss not seeing my old friend and pup I needed to rest.

Unfortunately I no longer have the ability to get around as easily as I used to so a lot of long distant training will have to do for both ling and pup. I see more positive statements from both of them and I am pleased to an extent. I will be happier when I have both of them on a good exercise schedule and eating right I know the next week will be hard for pup with school starting and all the fun that will cause and ling has had a hectic weekend but it is now that rules and routines must be established before they overwhelm themselves and start to slip so ladies it might be a harder week ahead than they think. Tomorrow I am off to the old port and back in time to the 18 century of old Montreal. Next weekend I am off to Michigan for family affairs then back here for so peace and quiet and training for the ladies so little time so much to do. Companion or enemy, time is there to befuddle plans and put stress in our lives is it not, what other reason would we record it with such diligence .

CLoud

No comments: