Thursday, August 11, 2005

Are we ever totally honest

I always state it as almost as a threat but can anyone be totally honest? I know that I do not allow anyone very close to me. I do believe that knowledge is one of the greatest treasures in the world . Like the splitting of the atom it is also the greatest weapon in the world. A future trainee offer a truth about her appearance it must have been extremely hard sending the email and waiting for a reply must have been horrible as she mentioned that she would understand if that type was not for me. Very brave of her to do so. Size is not important as much as how you feel about yourself.

pup is also doing great not one no or but she does what she has been told I am pleased and look forward to displaying her for my friends yes pup you can blush and squirm but it will happen so keep up the stretching my pet. Oh pup you will love this news I found my old hunting knife I intend to get it all fixed up for you I know that this news will make you gush a bit it okay you are allowed to this time. pup enjoys knife play.

Now for a truth from me. I will never offer information about myself but I answer all questions honestly. Now time to get on with the real life of bdsm! Yes littleone that was for you there will always be something in the shadow it is my nature after all I am from a clan called Darklight we tend to keep lots of things inside for the protection of others and our selves that is why I so admire those that offer me trust..

No comments: