Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Last days of summer

My friend is sad with the last days so evidently here. I understand it but I am not that sad yes I hate the memories of going back to school but autumn is a time of peace for me now. A time when things must be put away for next year, gardens put to sleep and hopefully they will wake again. Old things trotted out like Halloween decorations and corn pots for roasting. Walks in the forest with it summer foliage creating a crunch as we step. It is a time to put things to sleep for a while but keep the memories for sitting in front of the fireplace with friends on chilly days. Every day creates new memories for me to hold, were we to stay in one time that is all what we would have over and over again. No for me I had a good summer but time to close the pool and make ready for the snow falls of winter you must find enjoyment in what you have.

I am sure with the 2 new subs I will be kept busy this winter and enjoying it.


HO HO Ho opps did I say that one must be carefull not to wake the Grinch up too early.

CLoud

1 comment:

Sir said...

Bah Humbug, Christmas is going to be here soon...