Tuesday, August 30, 2005

I hope it is the weather

Age, time or weather what else can the old blame for pain. I think this time I shall choose the weather not cold enough not stormy enough just too damm nice. Laying by the pool taking the sun just too easy of a life. I need to fight against a storm and mother nature for a while to make me whole again. This easy living was interrupted by camp for a short period and I felt great now I have become the sloth that the medical profession says I should be.

My subs have inspired renewed vigor in me they challenge me in a good way I must remember the training of newbies is quite different from an experience one they both have bright intelligent minds and are or were a bit misguided but both are showing nicely. I was going to take a sabbatical from the lifestyle for a couple of months for I felt I was no longer had interest in the pursuit of it nor did I hold the attention of anyone, dear friends of Sir and littleone the exception. I still find some in the lifestyle to be children but the duo of pup and ling have rekindled an interest yes Sir you will see them soon hopefully, in all their spender good things are to wait for, you know even the Grinch has to wait to hate Christmas. littleone looks as if I will be delving into my toy box soon. Am I back well I am not Sedaka but I have not retired yet.

CLoud

1 comment:

Sir said...

Welcome back old friend!!!!