Tuesday, September 06, 2005

The perfect place not to

On four acres of farmland you think it would be a exercise heaven. Up at dawn a walk around swimming riding quads and at night relaxing in a hot tub with a glass of wine. Well it was all there but the exercising never took place and I am stiff and sore from the drive. The weekend was shopping eating and sleeping all need to be done but in moderation not 24/7. Alas when not in control what can you do but smile and do to make others happy.

My pets seem to have done well though I have to talk to pup about her techniques in masturbation a little too many injuries . I wonder how ling will do this week with a busy schedule of her son's activities. Mirrors were good
pets now to celebrate that I have returned we will have to get back to training nipples this week lets see those close pins how many pegs can you fit on your areolas ling we will start with you. Over the next 2 days I want to know how many clothes pegs you can put on yours oh ling no masturbation for those two days.

Now pup you have to take it easy in bed I would guess so we will do the opposite for you I want you to cum 3 times for the next two days the first two times use anything you want but your fingers the last time each night use your fingers.

Oh and yes ladies blog about your experiences and do be graphic! I think I am still waiting for goals am I not I will check for other tasks that I have asked for tomorrow I am tired from the drive and my vacation you could say.

My time is at hand and the darkness embraces me

CLoud

No comments: