Thursday, September 15, 2005

At this moment

ling has gone with her friend to shop and complete a tasks for me. she will experience embarrassment and erotic stimulus. Arranged by me through her friend Miss Rese who seems to enjoy what the night will bring. It is the closest thing to my being there that I can think of . If ling and I went to a sex shop I would enjoy making her blush. It would be interesting to put her through her paces and see how well she did. Well ling I do hope you enjoy this evening I think you are probably a little wet during the evening were you not? I am sure that will help you towards you goal of 15 push ups. I wait with anticipation to hear of the evenings events. And a big thanks to Miss Rese for her kind help in this matter.

As for pup she will miss my re-canting of stories from camp at the munch this week but I am sure she will enjoy her weekends activities. I wish you well pup and do hurry back soon I believe there is a party waiting for you at the condo when you return to me!

To both of my pets enjoy the night I will catch up with you later.

No comments: