Friday, September 30, 2005

Battles

This week has been one of anger and battles. I have had a share of news this week and the one pasted that caused me to be down a little . I have always treated these things as reasons to battle on and prove Doctors wrong. It is my way to process information that I do not like or want in my life. I do not believe in the negative I accept it as a possibility but search for ways I can defeat what has been given me. I tend to go quiet during his time a way of consolidating my thoughts I try to hide from my friend while I come to grips with my emotions. In public I will be louder than usually make more jokes. Should a person of good standing with me reach out and hurt our friendship I think deeply and explore what the reasons were that caused them to do such action.

Yet hurt my family. I loose my armor and my training and become a father I wish to strike out and stop the pain. Thewarrior that looses logical thought when he does not plan nor think on how to resolve he plots vengeance. He decides on what type of harm should be returned to those that inflict the pain and then he waits until revenge is the sweetess to deliver retribution. Such thoughts open your guard and allow for injury. Family must have given warriors the greatest reason for strength to fight on and yet they are what makes me the most vunerable to the outside world.

A simple medical intrusion a test on my son yes he is fine he did not feel any of it. I was the one that was wounded by it.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

nothing absolutely nothing can bring one to one's knees quicker than a sick child....... nothing can hurt more or make one more angry.....

hopefully all be fine...

morningstar (owned by Warren)