Saturday, September 17, 2005

Feelings

A strict old father, would that be a definition that would describe me? An individual that does not show what his feelings are? I am sitting here a Dom of two subs supposedly giving out commands and tasks. Correcting their errors through whips and chains yet why do I worry if lings singing performance went well or not. If it did not for what ever reason it would not be her that I would want to punish but those in the audience that did not appreciate what she had tried to offer to them some pleasure. I know that she was nervous and had a fear about opening herself up to the public, is that a strict Father or a Dom. It does not feel like the plantation owner.

pup is taking sometime from training to organize herself and her life. This creates strange feeling in me, she started the training but is vulnerable. A wedding is the ideal place to loose the strength that she has developed family have a way of attacking and discrediting individuals that show growth. I would guess I am growing old.

Anyway I should not worry they will do fine, they are on their way of becoming strong women so really all I have to worry about is keeping them in control. Hmmm I think it is time to make some more toys for my box perhaps a handle for my strap.

No comments: