Thursday, September 15, 2005

Is it nice to be feared or worried about

I have always said that I did not care if I make someone laugh or cry as long as I bring about an emotion. then I have caused someone to live a bit . At this time in my life and pup knows this I hate when someone says they like me because I am safe. What does that mean really is it I am too old in their opinion to inflict harm on them or too slow to catch them. One of my old subs called me comfortable, she did not sit for a week comfortably after that comment, yet others fear me from the day they meet me. Yes I know hard to believe some one as lovable as me could be feared but it is true.

I have received an email from a Domme who is a friend of my sub ling in it she introduced herself and said or inferred that she worried about me a bit I felt so good about that someone showing respect from so far away worried that across the miles I could inflict damage just warms me up I almost feel like I was 30 again.

The worry or fear is wise mental games are dangerous. Our lifestyle is dangerous,that for me is part of the interest, filled with mental games and controls . I have a healthy respect for safety yet I have challenged it through my life in my sports and my life. I believe that safety is a variable that must be depicted by the sub in these relations. I like brats and strong willed person because they speak up when fear gets too much I dislike those that fall to the feet of any Master with the words of servitude falling from their lips but no thought as to what they mean to a Dom.

If there was a piece of advice that I would give to a novice sub, hard limits can always be changed later if you want start with conversation and lots of questions. Be very open about your past experiences, level of experience and your fantasies no matter how embarrassing to you. Once you give over control you might get to a point of mental state where you just can't raise your hand and say teacher may I be excused.

1 comment:

CLoud said...

yes they can my pet