Wednesday, September 21, 2005

Dieting

I was handed a new diet this week an of course I am not pleased about it. It is not to loose weight or develop a great muscular body it is actually to stay as I am. Though I am a youthful 51 my body has decided to act with out regard to my feelings about my self. Parts of me have sort of gone and slow down or stopped working. Now the diet reflects this in it 's lack of taste it seems once the taste is gone then my kidneys might decide to continue working of course like other parts of me that have not cooperated over the years they may not.

Oh hum it brings an old joke to mind that ciculated when I subbed. " All parts of the body got together to see who would sub and who would be the Dom. The brain started and said I should dom since I can play mental games as well as tell the rest of you what to do and right now everyone does what it is told to do. Well all the other so called Dominant parts of the body argued and discussed this notion for days. One part of the body the truly sub part went on its work of taking care of the shit, well the anus said hey if no one can decide I can for you all ( hmmm a Dom quality). Well the laughter started and would not stop the brain told the hands to put tobassco sauce in the mouth and the throat to swallow. The stomach and kidneys and the intestines were told to leave it pass proving to all that the brain was the most dominant it would then punish the poor anus for speaking out. The anus might have been a doorway but not a doormat, it closed and would not open. The body got very sick and the brain cloudy and fuzzy.

The moral's of this story are you can want whatever you want but it is the decision in the end is never yours or Doms are the butt of sub jokes, or you do not have to be smart or important to Dom just in Control of the shit or in a room full of Doms deciding the only true decision that all can agree on is the person whose ass is waiting for a whooping. There is one more which I of course could never be(wink), and would in my opinion be demeaning to the sub anus and I would not want to upset the on part of me that works as it should. So I shall not state the obvious moral that many subs are now thinking, oh I am sorry you Doms/dommes do not know oh well the joys of being a switch.

No comments: