Monday, September 26, 2005

Civility

Civility is a base for the humiliation that is imposed upon my subs. A naked sub being called worthless cunt does not instill any feeling of value in those that I own nor does it show great intelligence in my decision to own such a being. I cannot fathom the reason to take some one on if they have no present or future value to me. So I am civil to my subs and caring I do not want to diminish the value that I have in hand. A friend after attending a work shop on humiliation was worried, that soon many people would think they know how to do humiliation. I would have to agree some what with her after a conversation that I had with a Dom this past weekend. To him humiliation was to tell his sub that she was worthless a cunt and tirade of other names and expression and would punish his because she was doing things wrong or that she was useless. He came to the point of informing me that I did not know how lucky I was to have well trained subs in front of his sub. While I took it as a compliment for myself and my subs I felt it show him in the light of a poor trainer therefore a poor Dom. I can see saying she has raw ability but I am confident with training she will come around. So who is being humiliated the sub or the Dom in that case?

Humiliation that I like to do is to expose to others how much my subs enjoy what they are doing. I know that if pup or ling were naked in front of my friends I would draw attention to all how much they like the state by pointing out the hardening nipples or how wet their shaven pussies were. I would bring colour to their cheeks by positioning them to show off more of their assets to the gathering. At this point I think they would betray themselves and would be aroused. As for punishment that occurs when they break my rules or transgress on accepted rules of etiquette.

Some Doms in my opinion need a reason to play so they must seek out the smallest of reasons to punish their subs I do not if I feel like playing with one of mine I will do so the reason is simple because I feel like it. Now there are some subs who love humiliation and being degraded I understand that but there is a point like pain where the Dom must realize that it is too much and can be damaging mentally. I would definitely include all forms of humiliation in a scene that a sub has asked of me but not in everyday use of my subs nor in the training of a sub. If I was to beat a fine hunting dog every time it returned with out prey I wonder how long it would take the dog to realize not to return so if the spirit of the dog was broken would it not loose its value or would I not be seen as a poor Dom and a destroyer of value.

2 comments:

morningstar said...

Extremely well written Cloud... i especially liked Your observation re that weekend Dom - who is being humiliated?? If a Dom can find nothing good to say about His sub then yes to me it does speak more directly to His ability as a Dom....than her failure as a sub.

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Humiliation is a very tricky technique, and one that should never be taken lightly by any dominant.

That is why I was so hesitant to consider it, as I was so concerned about potentially causing permanent psychological damage to a submissive.

However, after attending Midori's humiliation workshop, I was better able to understand the concepts behind it, and how best to determine how to approach each submissive who wishes to experience humiliation in a very individual manner...

Again, it is something that I believe to be a very tricky and complex technique to do right -- and one that so many so-called dominants are doing wrong... much as you pointed out in your example.

It is better not to do it than to do it wrong and cause permanent damage.

Just my 2¢ worth,

~ Mistress Jade Dragon