Thursday, September 22, 2005

A great addition to the stable

I am sitting here with a new play thing named leding, she is perfect for a stable of slaves. I would have to say that I have never met anyone so much of a pain in the ass as her, no not for me but for my subs the tasks that other subs will be force to do just to set her up will bring some to tears. Leding is from Sweden very sleek but cold like very flexible and should take a lot of punishment. Leding is turned on and off easily like flipping a switch(hmmm that could be fun about the switch) she can be very bright but right now is annoying to me. Yes it is true I bought a light fixture from Ikea called Leding and it is a pain in the ass to put up. Best done by two naked slaves standing on one chair much more fun watching the subs do it that way then me put the damm thing up. Ahh annoying one sub in Washington and one at school what is subbing coming to!

1 comment:

morningstar said...

You and Your damn play on words..... honestly i thought You had another sub!!!! geeeez Cloud !!! give an old subbie a break??

btw.. since last Monday i have only missed 2 days of exercising.. one last week and then yesterday.. but as You know it was a very long day for me :( i am up to 10 pushups btw.. they are killing me

morningstar
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/