Thursday, January 26, 2006

When honor is given to title

I have very honourable friends in both my vanilla and bdsm relations. Yet more and more I come across Dom/mes that either have no understanding of what a Dom/me is or should be. Friendship trust and slavery are all gifts to me a slave or sub I expect to make a mistake now and then. To push limits or try to manipulate a situation. I expect a friend not to nor to break a trust . A Dom/me after I have extended a trust to, a friendship to, and accepted a kindred bond with to break with the honour I thought she poscessed I do not understand. I have the same feeling of amazement and shock as when as a child was told that Santa does not exist. If I had of seen a man in a red suit in my house at 2 am I would have accepted him as Santa and gone back to bed but now I think I would have to question him a bit more.
Get your act together you have no right to emotions that cause a revenge thinking against a vanilla friend by using a bdsm setting. If you cannot handle a vanilla friend being involve in a bdsm relation then choose to keep it vanilla or bdsm and not use it to manipulate arguments and punish for the wrong reason.

A rant no a statement yes : get rid of your emotions and you will be a better Dom/me.

No comments: