Saturday, January 07, 2006

Words Presence and Distance

Yes I am an imposing figure. I was working in a group of store upon entry of the Laval store the shoe Manager told his store Manager that if I replaced her one day as I came in by the front door he would leave by the back door. Another employee asked my assistant if I opened my mouth do you see a light bulb go on, that was translated from French meaning that I was as cold as a fridge. Needless to say I produce fear in people yes little old me merely when they first see me. My assistant in the late seventies peed her pants when I gave her a dressing down she told me later. So people fearing me because of presence has always been there I understand that.

I come with some experience in the lifestyle my first was when I was very young then after the age of 25 I went into remission you could say until I was about 40 they the passion started to re-emerge. When I write my spelling might not be there but the information I have been told is well thought out and based on experience and meditation. When I want to I can wrote very well that is when I take my time. So I understand respect for my words.

Long distant relations I do not understand. I have a sub far away she awaits my tasks she does her best to complete them, she accepts punishment willing and loves to serve. I have been training her for past little while she is very submissive and loves to be trained. I see that she is lacking in one area , presence mine. This is all fine to give orders and wait for reports and if I was a general somewhere watching troop movements that might be fine. Subs, I do not mean the kind that go underwater, need a presence they need a hand with flesh on it not paper or electronic pixels. The best I can think of doing since travel is out of the question for me right now is to arrange plays sessions with one of her friends in the lifestyle. What will come of this hopefully at first some satisfaction for my sub ling and to an extent for me also. What will happen in the future ling will soon desire a Dom/me in person. A sub of any experience will tell you that having a Dom/me being able to show up at a moments notice heightens the experience a hundred fold. A dilemma? I do not think so merely growth of an individual is that day here yet also I do not think so. Is it something we must think about it is always wise to ponder before being force to action .

No comments: