Thursday, January 05, 2006

Healing

Healing is a feeling that I enjoy almost makes being sick a good thing. The bones crack and grind as they are used to sedimentary life over the past couple of days. The muscles strain at the days activities that were the norm but a week ago. Like walking in slow motion it allows me to focus more on the every day things some that are so matter of fact the we do not know we are doing them. Seeing a sunrise after a storm sort of thing. Just to let the world know that I am back not totally but soon give me a chance to enjoy the small things for a day or two then I will be back.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

bout bloody time too.... geeeeeez Cloud isn't it written somewhere in the Dom book that Dom's are NOT allowed to take time off?? if it isn't it should be !!!

cheeky me..
morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/