Saturday, January 21, 2006

Wet nipples

I had a most enjoyable evening last night at my friends dungeon. I had a new slave ,k who I put through a very light play session . To my surprise after she had a nice pink ass from my paddle she began to leak. I started t play with her nipples and low and behold liquid. A first time experience for me and k said it was for her too. For the rest of the evening I could not resist torturing those sensitive little buds to bring forth more liquid. She was wet in all the right places. k has a very cute body with breasts just enough for my hand. A very submissive girl. Nice ass and very shy. I took great pleasure in exposing her for the entire night. It is a state that she should be in all the time naked to the world so that all can appreciate her glow. As far a service very prompt and learns quickly, she knows her positions well and takes commands quickly. I look forward to our next meeting .

I wanted to bag her and bring her home last night but I must take my time. One last thing she has a great tongue and does her sex proud. k if you are blushing right now it should not be for embarrassment it should be a glow because you did so well. Smile my pet

No comments: