Wednesday, January 11, 2006

A session

I was asked what my perfect session would be well here it is ling well today's version as it would change for each sub and circumstances. Okay lets call this a generic session:

Upon arrival you would be greeted but a person unknown to you, your instructions would be to enter strip and place the cuffs and chains on your wrists and ankles. This is done so that you are uneasy and have to force yourself to obey. You would be lead into a room in the middle of the room would be 2 chairs. A strong light above it and to the side of it a table placed to the other side would have a selection of toys and devices. You would be positioned on the chairs they would allow me to pass between your legs without much discomfort for me. You would silent for the whole session except for the grunt and little cries of excitement and pain.


I would use a flash light to examine your body. I would pull your ass cheeks apart and explore your anus with at first one finger then as many as would fit. Once loosen up a bit I would use a medical device to open it even large to make sure that you had followed instructions and you were clean inside. After I was satisfied I would do the same for you cun. The area would be thoroughly check and I would roughly finger and pull at your clit to see how you react a few smacks on your pussy with a wooden spoon then I would bring you down from the chairs.

hands on head standing infront of me I would examine you tits for weight texture elasticity then those nipple of your yours. At first a gentle touch then tweaking pinching and shackles from the spoon. I would pull and bite on them only stopping when the whimpering from you reached sufficient level. Attaching nipple clamps with chains hanging from them. The chains would be attached to your ankle cuffs forcing you into a half bent over position.
Taking a small stingy paddle I would start with your ass first slowly light slaps then strong then my favorite. I deliver as many smack as I can in 10 seconds I have been told it is like a swarm of bees all in one area then I would relax for a few seconds then again for 10 seconds this would continue for a minimum of 15 minutes. You will try to squirm and dance away from the paddle which means the clamps would bite into your nipple more. Should through your force of wish to escape from the blows a clamp should fall off then I would replace it with 2 on each nipple and move from the small paddle to a oak stick. Taking time to play a bit with the pussy and ass always back to the speed paddling.

Released from the position you would be allowed to sit after I inserted two vibrators on in your ass and the other in your pussy on one chair. Clamps with chains attached to you lips then attached to your inner knees and ankles attached to the chair. Hands tied back to the chair so they remain above your head I would start to work on your tits and thighs pinching and slapping. Removing the clamps quickly so that you feel he rush of blood and pain to your nipples I would milk you nipple like a good farmer pinch and pulling to make sure there was no milk left. Then applying the paddle to your nipple and tits with the same speed delivering as many smacks as possible in 10 seconds as possible. Inbetween the speed paddles I would turn on the vibrators then off for more paddles. This would be for at least the first hour till you had begged enough then I would let you sit in your sweat and juices for a little while to relax a bit. Part two later, are you squirming ling?

1 comment:

Sir said...

If ling isn't squiring yet, I bet morningstar is.....

Sir,
Owner of morningstar