Monday, January 02, 2006

Not a good start

I have started the year on a bad foot. During the summer I felt great I went to camp and felt I could lay waste to any castle and horde of Vikings. Six months later the body is not at all willing and my soul is befuddled. I had to leave a very nice get together yesterday of friends because my body gave out . It was for a short period of time but it is a vision that might become more the norm. I must say that I still had fun though today I am wasted no not to drink or over indulgence but to the age of things. That said I had a wonderful time meeting old friends from the lifestyle and seeing a what I think of as a young sub and her master. It was so refreshing to see the interaction between the two for me it brought new life to old bones. Memories of my first time sprung up and a contentment to see others enjoying what once I sought and found .

The evening was great to Sir and morningstar you as always provide all with a very special night and I thank you for it. I also had the opportunity to bug a few Dommes on New years resolutions, I do love to put others on the spot. So that I can properly recover I will resting a lot this week so to ling I might not be on very often this week you have the flu and in laws to deal with so get rid of both complications and I will try to answer your emails of course does not let you off the hook for any tasks it just means that I will punish you all at the same time for misdeeds or reward you for being good.

Till then thank you all for the enjoyment.

3 comments:

morningstar said...

Cloud........ i am glad You enjoyed Yourself...... but i am sorry the old body revolted.... my mantra seems to be these days... sometimes life just sucks...... and it does...... but time usually makes it all right again..........here's hoping time will make You all right again too...

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/

Sir said...

Your presence is always enjoyed..

Your body may give out from time to time but your mind is always sharp and enlightening..

Let the body revolt today but give it hell tomorrow...

Sir,
Owner of morningstar

CLoud said...

thank you my friends