Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Standards

It is exasperating to listen to perfectly good subs and slaves trying to find fault with themselves. Not sit back and find ways to improve them selves so that they can say when given opportunity to what they have done to better themselves for their Dom/mes. They look to others to show that they are not good subs. How about looking to their Dom/mes for that guidance how about not thinking for their Dom/mes in areas of their training and instead put their minds to work on pleasing the Dom/mes would not life be so much easier then.

The sub mind is sometimes a terrible waste. As a friend of mine says focus that is a key word for subs but focus on what their ideas of what their Dom/mes want or what the Dom/mes have actually asked of them. Comparison is another, bother that subs persist in the expression of I am not as good as or I am not as submissive as. As what a another individual. A key word that I have used you can be a sub a slave in a stable not in a stable in a house or not. A sub is an individual and will excel in some areas and not others the question is who decides if it is good enough the sub or the Dom/mes?

The Dom/mes do. The desires of the subs do not set the standards they set the limits only. I am sure that this blog will get subs agreeing with me for a few weeks until they sneak 5 minutes away to worry themselves about and cause grief to their Dom/mes. Read the lines please not between them.

3 comments:

morningstar said...

" I am sure that this blog will get subs agreeing with me for a few weeks"

i am not entirely sure i DO agree with what You have written.....BUT i am gonna take some time and think about it....... and maybe an entry to my blog will come from all this thinking......

morningstar (owned by Warren)

Darklord said...

Hi!
profound. i need to let it sink in a little. i'm going to link you to my page too, so i can keep on reading too.
toy

CLoud said...

I will enjoy your linkage thank you