Saturday, February 11, 2006

A broken spoon

Years ago when I was much younger I played lacrosse. I was known as a nasty person I was big and feared. The game was going along with my fair number of penalties when I found my self in a strange position of killing off one of my teams penalties. I was fortunate to be in the right place at the right time and stole a pass from the opposing team. Running down the floor I had one player left to beat. His name was Gord, we had several battles over the years we were pretty even in size weight and temperament. I moved to get by him when he crosschecked me with his stick. To both our surprise it broke. For what ever reason we both found this extremely funny. So if you can picture two tough guys running down the floor me trying to score and Gord in hot pursuit, giggling like school girls. When we meet it is the first story we think of.

LAst night I had my little slave primed for a good old spoon spanking. I was going to use both sides of the spoon to make a design on her ass when I think it was the third stroke it broke. I found myself trying to hold back laughter or should I say giggling and I had a flash back to the play with Gord. Girlish giggling from your Dom just does not seem appropriate in the middle of a spanking for me anyway. So I took some time held back my giggling and instead created small talk for a few minutes to re-compose my self. The strange things that make us laugh Only the second time I ever broke a toy on a subs ass hmmm perhaps it was the slaves ass was toooo hard, could not be my fault could it. Well we will have to see next time.

1 comment:

Sir said...

Finally, someone else has broken toys, I thought I was the only one that broke wooden toys on My littleone's ass...

Maybe we should start a bonfire...

Sir,
Owner of morningstar