Thursday, February 23, 2006

Here we go titles again

Is a name so important, I have always named my slaves, usually I take something from their personality or their strengths or both. Is it important to do so?

I believe it is. A bond or commitment is formed not a collaring but certainly owner ship is established protection is shown as their name always carries mine in their title shall we say. I believe it gives peace of mind to the sub/slave as they begin to feel owned. I think they also feel that with a name there is protection and caring. I have a new slave referred to as k. To me a single letter shows that she is just another one in the slaves alphabet and when I finish with all the ks I move to the ls. she is not just another letter or number in three weeks or four I cannot remember how long it has been, she has surpassed my expectations and has worked her way deep into my soul if I have one ( I will leave that to another blog).

Much like the captive princess, at first she was taken for her worth to others, now she holds great value in my land so I must rename her so that all know she is part of my world now. I know that no matter what I call her she would happily come running to a grunt or a number in her mind she is there only to please me. The Doms that have proceed me did not value what they had they did not see the diamond in the rough as I did. They are the poorer for it and I am richer. So today I will select a name befitting my little gem and will give her title when next I see her. With it she may relax when not by my side knowing that she has value and is owned.

Just one more question . I will not answer this one I will leave that to those that read this. Does it matter to a sub/slave to have ownership shown in such a manner or is it just my roots in medieval times showing?

1 comment:

morningstar said...

Cloud: i read Your blog.. and as is my habit.. finished and moved on to others... This time my mind kept coming back to Your question:
"Does it matter to a sub/slave to have ownership shown in such a manner or is it just my roots in medieval times showing?"

and so here i am back here.. the question is .. for me "miss long winded" too difficult to fully answer here in Your comment section.. i am thinking it may very well become my blog today...
but to try and answer You briefly..
For me .. no the name never made me feel "owned".. god Sir has given me so many pet names over the years... it was the day He answered my petition to collar me.. and gave me permission to sign my name "morningstar (owned by Warren)" those two things did more to make me feel owned than any name ever would.

remember the old saying that ended with "but names can never harm me" i guess in a way i see it as only a "name" nothing more.. there are so many other things that carry more importance for me (!) ... the collar i wear around my neck 24/7 .. the tattoo.. the piercing..

But i think i will save the rest of it for my blog...

morningstar (owned by Warren)