Friday, December 30, 2005

Training

Such fun little subbies running their asses off to please. That is what I like to see I do not like fools errands but I do enjoy the fear of disappointment. Training is best when there can be consistency I feel,so from now on my ling will blog twice daily once by 12 noon Dom time the other by 12 midnight Dom time. Every day starting January 1,2006.

When ever she masturbates she will have to have the intruder in for half an hour before hand. Spelling mistakes in blogs and emails will be punished once a week on Wed of that week. Sunday night will remain the mirror night exercise routine will have to be back up to schedule by Jan 30 th. Including the time and now that she has a camera she wall have to send a picture of the positions that she has learnt and the new ones I will give her. Normal routine of emails still in effect and I believe that story should re-start soon. When not working the dress code is in effect which is Dresses only no underwear and a bra only when needed. When ever ling is with a Dominant she must follow the rules that I have set forth . Last for now ling is to be naked when ever she can be pussy shaved, her back straight and ass out. Yes I like training.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

(VERY CHEEKY LOOK)

And who is gonna check for spelling mistakes?? (giggling) sorry Cloud i couldn't resist it......

though i must admit i do look forward to reading two blogs a day from ling...... geeeeeeez she is gonna give me competition - i thought i was doing well blogging once a day during Holidailies...

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/