Thursday, December 15, 2005

Do we need a reason to play

No we do not. The punishment in all forms whether plays session or true punishment is a need the Dom fulfills for subs they desire both one less than the other but it must be present without it the relation losses edge. Does a Dom like having a reason? When I punish I must have a reason, in a play session I sometimes use a reason of a slight infraction being the bases for sending my sub flying, I used it sometimes as a reason to push limits . True punishment where there is no warm up just a lasting punishment to correct action yes I need a reason.

That said I do enjoy catching my sub's infractions. It is a high for me to watch her squirm to see her trying to talk her way out of trip to the middle of the room. The severity of the infraction will decide for me whether it is a play session or a punishment session. So enjoyable to see the expression on their faces when they have been caught for something trivial. I can see the thoughts as if they were written above their heads in a cartoon bubble " shit I can't believe he remembered" or the best "oh fuck he going to use the rod" . I love to see the giggles and dancing as the anticipation builds in their pussies, it not matter play or punishment it is there. So enjoyable is it not So to answer a question often ask by a friend No I do not need a reason to play but it is really fun to have. And for ling when you read this and before you comment you better have that butt plug in my pet.

No comments: