Thursday, December 01, 2005

Photos

Mine is dark and suggestive of evil things that go bump in the night. That is what I wanted to reflect and I think I was successful. Some will say I am hiding , well not hiding but I do want the subs that apply to be intrigued of what is behind the mask and if asked I will send a photo of my face to them. The pictures of women I have noticed are mostly artistic, daring, fun and enticing. So what is wrong with the male sub. I either see pictures of them standing with hands on hips grinning ear to ear as they show off little Willie which I am sure cause Dommes to flit and flutter right to them demanding their service, ya right . Then there is the flacet dick saying look how big it is with out an erection. The best is the flesh tower an erect mass of flesh very submissive is it not . To me it suggests horny guy can't get it anywhere else lets try the kink places.

It must be so exciting women must call each other and say hey new dick with a pic I guess it must be the only way for men to be judged. Perhaps they chat over coffee and doughnuts discussing whether or not it would fit in the doughnut whole. Well guys it has been my experience that Dommes would talk about how well the penis would do in the hot coffee not in the hole.

Some artistic work guys might prove helpful in securing a place with a Domme. Try working a bit with lighting show some body and face not one or the other. Be playful, frisky ride a horse naked if you are muscular then show photos of you working out in shorts or in the nude just be different. If you are going to wipe out your trusty sidekick then show them that it is in the service of their desires not for your pleasure. Once you are talking and if you are asked for it then send your best photo of man's idol along.

Just my thoughts

No comments: