Wednesday, November 30, 2005

Laws and reality

What is a Dom is he the monster of all nightmares or the high fantasy of subs. Where is the line between sexual fantasy and criminal intent. If we look back and see in the past creatures of Dominance we see war criminals, dictatorships unsavory characters at best more sexual predators then those enthusiasticly pursuing extreme sexuality. So where is the line when are we the monster of society?

Some 24/7 that you read about come across as a novel best written in the Victorian era a release for a strict society or a wish for the future? Others rank closely with the monsters of recent times . My fantasies run close to a what a monster would think as normal. Kidnapping, rape, sexual torture, mind control all sorts of lovely things all those lovely things judge to be evil by society standards. I enjoy the reality of how a subs body acts to the pain I inflict upon her. I enjoy the mental manipulation that I use I enjoy the control that I have over them and I enjoy the extreme orgasm that they have one with no control once started one that explodes from the soul and not from expectations.
Is the only thing that makes me a Dom and not a monster the free choice that the sub, in the real world , has made to submit the only reason that I am not a monster. Because I did not force them against their will that is it or did I . Could we not say that I used a mental kidnapping I found some one vunerable and pushed her into the car by mental force rather then physical..
For me the line is whether or not they give up their freedom to me and the knowledge that they can ask for it back at anytime. Of course the next question would be at what time would they pass the point of no return when they no longer had the ability to function as a single being when would they loose the ability to decide?

1 comment:

morningstar said...

Cloud wrote:
Of course the next question would be at what time would they pass the point of no return when they no longer had the ability to function as a single being when would they loose the ability to decide?

morningstar answers:
i believe that that is not so easy to attain........... the human spirit tends to have a flight or fight manifesto etched into it...in a very rare number of people that manifesto is missing or is flawed.... then the Dom must be extremely vigiliant.... more so than normal....... it is my firm belief that all reputable Doms should ALWAYS keep the sub's well being first and foremost.. no excuses........

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/