Thursday, November 03, 2005

Angry

What is anger an emotion a state a disappointment in something someone or in yourself. I have always heared that you should not punish when you are angry. Yes when you at a point of blind rage you should walk away but if you are at that point you should go into a room and lock the door. During a play session there is no place for anger, I am there to see how long I can make the sub fly how many orgasms she will get.
A punishment session is different. I wish the first stroke to cause the sub a great desire to grab her ass with the knowledge she will get more if she does. I want her to concentrate on position and control that is all during the punishment and afterwardds I want her only to think why is her ass so sore and what she can do not to get that way again. The sore ass is a reminder for the next while to think before acting or not acting.

. I enjoy causing pleasure but I need anger to punish I think all need a little not much and this included the sub to be punished they should be angry at what has happened. I am a bit of a sadist and enjoy it when I hear the moans and at the end of the play session please can I have some more. During a punishment well the pleads are nice and oh "I am so sorries" are sweet the tears are added fun but it is the look of fear after the first stroke of what is in store for them cannot be replaced and stirs me on and like sweets after the meal when the last stroke falls the relief on their faces the sweat dripping after they have assumed the standing position to comtemplate their errors makes me feel all warm and nice inside like having a warm drink in front a fireplace a cold night unfortunately I still have to wait for that drink she must finish her contemplation before she moves any where and now you know why I like stables my dear friend Sir it does make service improve some what!

2 comments:

morningstar said...

ok Cloud i am confused - a natural state for me i guess.... i read Your blog from start to finish.. and cannot figure out the last lines.. "now you know why I like stables my dear friend Sir it does make service improve some what!"
are You saying in a stable You have more chance of punishment?? or that in a stable the submissives would compete for better service??? are You saying that competition would bring out the best in the subs.. more so than punishment??? Shouldn't a sub strive to be the very best because of her Dom?? not punishments and not other subs??

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/

CLoud said...

morningstar I am saying that I could always get a cup of tea when I wanted it