Friday, November 04, 2005

Stables

Well a good blog morningstar here is my opinion:

For me a stable it one of the true forms of the lifestyle. There can only be one master, certainly as far as history shows us it is the only way it works for any length of time. I believe in the term property , I know now a days there is time share for condos that is for apartments. Tops and bottoms can have this if they want but I would not consider them to be Dom/Domme and sub they are just players . A sub must have one focus and they usually determine what it should be in what their fantasies are how they act and through discussion. If I provide their focus why should it bother them if I provide a different focus for someone else or the same as long as their needs are satisfied. Do you think in days of old the Gauls ask the saxons if it was okay that they had another slave what is the lifestyle based on is it not that the don/dome has the control, if the sub had two masters would not the sub have control then?
The value of the sub depends on the sub does not matter if they are in a stable or they are the only sub there are doormats in any relationship including vanilla so I do not agree that they have less value or come away with any more emotional baggage then any other relationship. A single horse pulling a cart, is it better trained than the clysdales that pull the large wagon which is the better horse no one can say for they are different so are the subs that enjoy being in a stable and those that do not. I would (and I know I am going to get my head handed to me for this one) say that slaves look more for stables while subs look more for personal relationship with a mix of both vanilla and bdsm.
I would prefer not to have to punish I prefer exploring sweet tortures and I feel that don/dome that have to wait to have reason to punish are not true Dom/Dommes are they? If they were they would do what they want as it is their property would they not? Some Dom/Dommes are happy with one others with 20 you do what makes everyone happy that is what it comes down to does it not? I do not like competition between subs I prefer well trained teams. As for tea and service yes I like it gives me pleasure. As far as stables not everyone's pleasure but it is my cup of tea.
My opinions of course but if I could, I would have twenty slaves and die happy, for an old dragon like me what better way to go than to put a damsel in distress is to put several in distress and yes I might even put a male sub in a dress ( evil grin)!

No comments: