Monday, November 21, 2005

Quality ( who be the judge)

Funny is it not, seems as if something is in the air, sub doubt is about. A condition that strikes the best of subs, They interpet words wronly or they devise stories that they feel is what the Dom is thinking they feel unworthy and why? Could be time of year, recent events, boredum or just the air. Why is does the sub think that they are not the quality that their master thinks of them. This has been a problem that has plagued Doms/Dommes through out time. if you tell them they are performing well they worry, be nice and you no longer like them what a crazy lifestyle is it not.
So I want to set this in stone for all subs of mine past present and future if you displease me you will know about it forget if you break the rules if I do not like your attitude or gestures or comentary in a discussion you will be informed of it. I expect you to be in top form based on conditions I decide about those conditions no one else that is the joy of owning property. yes the sub gives me control but as long as I have it I decided on how well they are performing not another Dom( I made that mistake once , not again) or book of rules nor the sub themselves.
Now as a matter of record my sub is performing her tasks and duties to the best of her ability right now whether or not she thinks so. As for a visit I wold love one but too much is going on to allow that for now I am keeping a record and will enjoy devilishly torturing her for her self doubts at a later time. I am sure that she will enjoy the sessions as much as I will but now it is healng time and family time for the holidays.
Holiday outfits hmmm I almost forgot. I think subs should wear a red ribbon around the neck bells attached to the nipples, a butt plug tail white and fluffy like a deer and of course a harness so they can pull the sled. I wonder where they could put the candy canes?

3 comments:

CLoud said...

well pup I was thinking that a matched pair pulling a sled would be ideal so maybe you should be looking for bells to put on yourself and do not forget the rest of the outfit. Perhaps you and ling could dress each other while the stable hands sit back and watch. I think I know of a few Doms/Dommes that would enjoy seeing that sight what do you think? We could even ask Sir to video tape the scen as a new yuletide Christmas video titled "how do reindeer fly" hmmm could be oh was that a squirm .

Sir said...

I would be very please to do the videotaping I have the duct tape...

Also I could bring the bells too...

Sir
Owner of morningstar

CLoud said...

I guess every one enjoys getting into uniform