Tuesday, November 15, 2005

The Battle of Ottawa

In years to come many will speak of the battle few will believe it was a sea battle but as one of the few survivors it was one of the more horrific battles ever heard.

It had started with warnings from both sides as who could sleep yet keep the rest awake. The ss Lisa was first thought to be all talk but when her head was above the pillows the first salvo had been fired,. A low guttural growl shot out across the sheets toward the proud and defiant ss mornigstar. At first rattled, morningsstar gather her weapons and with rapid fire answered the ss Lisa with brave canon fire. I was in stealth mode hoping to make it through the night unscathed but at 3 am my systems were damaged it was scrapnel from the ss Lisa or a missed shot from the morningstar I did not know but I was badly damaged retreating to the kitchen I was in the middle of refueling when a chemical bomb went off. I then found the culprit . US Sir h a submarine with diesel engines choking and chugging had broke surface near the morningstar and had done me in with intermittent torpedoes. I had to retreat to the lobby where the merriment of late night revelers was like a library compared to the 615. I returned briefly for a recon mission I shower and retrieve my clothes but the battle raged and chased me from 615 for good . I have sent the story to Gordon Lightfoot he is inspired but said tht the battle was too fresh a song would open new wounds and keep the nightmares going.

Or should I just say 3 snoring one non snoring from now on. The Leather fair and nighttime party at Breathless was great fantastic scenes and enjoyable company I was a bit disappointed that a sub that I met did not show up to be played with but she had been up for 35 hours so maybe next time I will get to warm up someone ass. As for the snoring well I am enrolling in snoring 101 and will be ready next time for the sequel named " Floggers delight or Who puts Coffee mate in Sugar packages" and to my friends thank you for a fun weekend and a story that I will retell a thousand times and will slightly embellish with each telling.

1 comment:

morningstar said...

what a wonderful !!! recounting of Ottawa....... i giggled and chuckled my way through it....
ss morningstar and ss Lisa eh?? LOL..

morningstar (owned by Warren)
http://wtsubbie.blogspot.com/