Monday, December 19, 2005

Tis the season to be naughty

Well yes the sub is in trouble again after a few days of the old intruder punishment some one has missed deadlines. What to do hmmm spanking, no my hand is too far away, bondage, no someone would like that too much , intruder time well maybe.

Funny how subs seem to take on too much yet are not willing to say so especially to their Doms. The one person that has control of the situations that he places in front of them. I do not mind failure it gives me the opportunity to torture them sweetly they know they are wrong not much to prove so the prosecutor part is easy the judge is easier but the executioner is so much fun. Should I punish publicly lets say at a party where a certain sub would become a practice toy for Dom/mes on how to insert intruders and retract them, or should only a few know that the intruder is making someone uncomfortable .

I do have a soft spot and at this time of the year it shows more than at others we Dom/mes should have it removed, as a matter of interested my sub has said she is happy that I have one but would not want to see it too often . So and I am doing this to make some one squirm should I hide it away right now and inflict the demonstration upon you as well as other punishments or should I hold punishment, embracing my soft spot and instead judge you on Jan 1st? Careful how you answer my ling I would have lots of time to plan punishment for Jan but you would be able to sit through Christmas dinner far easier and have more time to do your preparations. If you postpone. You have to tomorrow to let me know in a comment here, oh come January we will be working on organization won't we.

No comments: