Sunday, December 18, 2005

Impressions scolding and punishments

Well last night I came home from a visit with friends and found an email from my sub ling. Actually it was an email from a mutual friend of ours.

This impressed me because I had scolded ling for her lack of enthusiasms for completing tasks. Mostly due to poor organization I felt and trying to squirm out of those tasks she did not enjoy. The scolding took place in an email she had time to for her to offer explanation for her actions or accept guilt. she show strength in accepting guilt right away and awaited punishment. More than she would do the punishment was she had to blog about it I know she did not like the butt plug and worse to have to start every communication with me or in her blog with the phrase the butt ply is in Cloud must have made her squirm.

I knew that last night was a terribly busy night for ling with all the catering and it was the last night of punishment so I felt if she did not complete all her tasks I would scold her but not continue the punishment for I felt she had learnt her lesson. All this to say I was impressed that ling went to such lengths to compete her tasks of last night.

I do not reward for tasks being down usually as they are expected but when such extreme measures are used I am impressed and say so. ling I am impressed. So lets us say now that ling is unplugged for now which will make her rosebud rectum very happy today to sit around with out the intruder.

No comments: